Game Grumps Naruto Game Grumps Naruto

Are...you kidding me? This is better than most animations! I would love to see more of ANYTHING out of you!

Dead Girl Strip Club Dead Girl Strip Club

Holy fuck, this is some crazy shit here. Here's some guy that showed up as someone who was upset about life and went to a bar to ease some pain and of course music is a very powerful thing to the emotions so he was feeling suicidal. And when a man feels like there's nothing left to live for, he sees a woman, drugs and pleasure which is the core of a very sinful man. He gets too much of the stuff and starts to realize that shit's is a little more than he bargained for, becoming scared, he's resisting the drugs and right when shit was looking the worst for the guy...turns out he was in the graveyard fucking skeletons. The part that's confusing me though is the smug look on his face. Other than that, this shit is real as fuck.

Although...I never actually seen Alfred to begin with. So I don't know who this person is at all but definitely something to watch if you're not a ignorant fuck.

emily-youcis responds:

EEeexxactly, you got it! 123 points to you! yeup its a Classic American Tale.
The smug look on his face was, he realized he had an incredible night of fun, even tho he was a bad bad puppy, and he is thrilled by his sexy corpse persuits - his alter personaity Dictator alfred was controlling the hallucinations all along and we wonder if this is the first tiem alfred had a night of necrophilia and blow. If you watch the pervious alfred shit this might make more sence !

How Badass is he? -T.L.L. How Badass is he? -T.L.L.

Beginner's luck

I would say that he did start this rumor himself. I mean, anyone could say they could do this and that but when it comes down to it, they fail. Why? Well, I believe it has to do with "cockiness" and "badassiness" But is badassiness a word? Yes it is. It's a word to describe someone to be badass all the time, whether it be impossible or not. Now Link isn't someone who is cocky, no. Link is badass! When push comes to shove, Link can do some pretty amazing things. How? If you don't know how after reading most of this, you need to read it again-and again. But the question is, can he do it again? Or was it B[adass]eginner's luck that brought this before us? Who knows.

Emptygoddess responds:

The shadow!

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Who knew...

Mickey the Dick such a religious guy.

Whiny the pooh Whiny the pooh

Haha

Ya'know how funny it would be if he did actually steal this. What would you guys do now? :D

Nene's gift Nene's gift

Sucks

That was just fucked up. But it was really cliche lol!

BOOM BOTS BOOM BOTS

And...?

I'm not going to lie, but you could've done a lot more than you shown here. I know 3D Animation is a bitch, but like I said before, you could've done a lot more with it. Like, add some effects or something.

For a Teaser, it didn't show much.

It was cool nevertheless.

I love the HALO World I love the HALO World

Awesome!

I loved how it matched Halo in so many ways, and not to mention it was really random. Awesome job man, keep it up! W00T!!

-Armydanywolf
Let me tell you this, more than 99% of the shit you see here in Newgrounds are pre-made sprites from the games. Like anyone here actually makes they're own sprites? Don't diss on someone like that man, that's just fucked up.

Logic Logic

Logic

I would say that you got the concept of Logic and placing that with sensible and yet absolute ridiculed Humor that most would understand through, once again, Logic. The way you said this, with Logic with a stretched truth with a little hint of Humor placed into it, I'd say you reached a new type of Humor itself: A Stretched Mono-Toned Humorous Logic.

Emptygoddess responds:

My humor has all the colors in the world. You shut your mouth.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Dont get me wrong...

I only put 10 ONLY because of "rtil"s flash, I was so impressed and so is my friend here who is watching me type this has we go. What I want to know is why did he waste such great works on this piece of shit you call "Flash"? This is God's gift given to him and you had him waste such a wonderful talent on this crap. I can go on how this Flash Project blows my left nut all day long and keep cumming back for more with more shitty whores. At any rate, Rtil's work should be removed from this Flash Shitty Ass Project and moved onto another piece of work, better yet, should be on it's own. You cock sucking, mother fucking, ass raping, donkey dick sucking, goriila fucking, tator twats should be banned for uploading this peice of shit. Though you can say I wasted my life doing this, I can say you wasted your non-existent balls and your pathetic life on a worthless piece of shit you call Flash. Anyways, you suck, Rtil....WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FOR GOING WITH THESE GUYS?!?!?!?!?!?!? ?!?! ?!@ So bye, have a fucking day that you waste. Homo.

CoolDrMoney responds:

Dont make me kik yur azz bitch boi!